Health & Medicine
Mend the people to mend the society.
If you’d like to give it back to the community and equip yourself with the skills of knowing the in and out of the functioning of human body, this is your chosen field. The field of health & medicine is demanding but rewarding at the same time. This profession is always in demand and with your polished skill-set you can fulfill the role of caregivers to the community. If you have a very strong inclination towards learning science, you should opt for medicine and if you just wish to give back to the community through caretaking, you should opt for health.
Some of the subjects you can study under medicine are:
- Emergency Medicine
- Community Health
- Forensic Pathology
- Intensive care Medicine
- General practice
- Rural and remote practice
- Medical Administration
Some of the subjects you can study under health are:
- Medical science
- Occupational Therapy
- Social work
- Public Healthcare
Medicine is considered to be the noblest of profession.
Medicine is a highly sought-after qualification, with varied career options demanding long hours of work but with equally rewarding returns. This field offers wide range of placements at various location, both urban and rural.
- Become a world-renowned surgeon performing delicate operations.
- Be at the cutting-edge of research into lifesaving drugs and equipment as a researcher.
- Become a social worker or psychologist and promote good health in your community.
- Take up nursing and care for those in need in hospitals, community health clinics or individual practices.