The one who dances on the edge with the judicial system.
To be a successful lawyer, you need to have a good in-depth knowledge about the law and getting an international education in law would open doors for you wherever you go.
Law programs generally teach the knowledge and skills to practice law professionally, but often combined with a general outline of subjects to provide rounded education pertaining to the law.
Some subjects which can be studied in this field:
- Law and practical legal training
- Crime & justice
One gets an all-round qualification which helps you sought the problem with an ‘out-of-the-box’ approach.
Law teaches you skills which can be implemented across many fields.
- Become a solicitor and work in a major firm
- Blend law and social work and help resolve conflict as a professional mediator.
- Work as an in-house council for companies and protect their interest
- Write essential legislation and liaise with politicians and govt to develop laws that benefit society.