Visa Application Assistance

Visa Application Assistance

Applying for the visa seems to be a tedious process, but don’t worry, we’ve got you covered. Our team of experts to guide you through the details of the application process for the visa.

When to apply?

Visa application should begin right when you have received the confirmation of your enrollment in your chosen school or university.

It’s always advised to apply as early as possible, regardless of the time for the course commencement, as visa processing takes time.

How to apply?

There are several steps involved in completion of your student visa application. The order of the steps and how to complete the application is a subjective issue which varies on the basis of the chosen study destination.

Generally required document for all the Visas:

  • Proof of enrolment in a recognized institution
  • Proof of your capacity to cover the cost of air fares, tuitions fee and living cost for the duration of the stay
  • Passport valid for at least 6 months beyond the completion of you study period.
  • Evidence of English proficiency would be required along with a medical exam and/or police checks.

Where do we come in?

Our counsellor would guide you with the list of required documents to be provided. All documents need to be scanned and certified and certified translation services may be required which would be provided by our expert.

As the visa requirements can change quickly, we ensure you have the access to the official websites and can cross verify to get the latest updates regarding the application.

We will provide you with the latest updates on the visa requirements. For a hassle-free experience of getting the visas, we even provide with translation and couriering.

Requirements for UK Visa

Everything you need to know about UK Visa

The visa you need will depend on your age and the type of study you want to do. An overview of study visa types and application requirements is included below, but for more information you should visit the Gov.UK website

To be eligible for a 4 tier Student Visa, you must:

  • Have an unconditional offer of a plane on a course with a licensed tier 4 sponsor
  • Be able to speak read write and understand English
  • Have enough money to support yourself and pay for your course

Apply for Visa Online

You must apply for your student visa application online using the British Government’s official Gov.UK website (unless you are applying from North Korea, in which case you can use a hardcopy form).

You can apply up to three months before your intended date of travel to the UK. Your application date is the date when your application fee is paid

When applying for tier 4 Visa, you would generally need:

  • A current passport or other valid travel documentation.
  • Evidence of funds to provide your living expenses for the duration of your course
  • Confirmation of Acceptance for Studies (CAS) reference number and documents used to obtain CAS
  • Passport sized coloured photograph
  • Tuberculosis screening (if required)
  • Assessment documentation
  • Academic Technology Approval Scheme (ATAS) clearance certificate.

Additional documents may also be required if you are:

  • Not a citizen of the country you are applying from.
  • Under 18 years of age
  • Have family (Dependents)

If any of your supporting documents is not in English, you will need to have it translated. Each translated document must be dated, and include the translator's name and signature and confirmation that it is an accurate translation of the original document.

English Language requirement

You must provide evidence of your knowledge of the English language when you apply for your visa. This usually means passing a secure English language test.

UK Visas and Immigration (UKVI) have minimum English language requirements for reading, writing, listening and speaking according to your level of study. Your education institution (sponsor) may have different English language requirements.

There is a chance you may be interviewed by a UKVI officer as part of the visa application process. If you cannot hold a simple conversation without an interpreter, you may be refused entry to the UK, regardless of your English language results.

Requirements for Australia Visa

We can explain the visa process for you to make it a little easier. Our counsellors have been through the process many times before with students like you, so a few pointers from someone with experience may save you many hours and worries.

The counsellor can walk through the student visa application process and the relevant information on the Australian government’s website. They can help you prepare the necessary documents for your submission and help you prepare for your visa interview.

You are required to lodge your application for a visa at least 12 weeks before the orientation date at your institution.

Document required for the Visa application:

  • Visa application form (which you education counsellor will help you complete)
  • Visa application fee
  • Four passport sized photographs
  • Valid passport
  • Electronic confirmation enrolment
  • IELTS result (Your counsellor can book you place in an English test)
  • Academic and work experience documents
  • Statement of purpose
  • Evidence of financial ability (tuition fees, living expenses, expenses for dependents, return airfare)

* Detailed list of documents would be given by the counsellor pertaining to the visa requirements. Your application will be allocated a unique Transaction Reference Number (TRN) by the Australian Government. You can find out about the status of your application online.

Requirements for Canadian Visa

Often referred to as the Study permit, the student visa for the Canadian universities is a vital part before you leave the country for your studies.

As the study permit conditions can change without prior information so its always advised to get the update information from Immigration and Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC)

Any help required in finding the required information regarding IRCC, our counsellor would guide you through the same step-by-step and would also help you find a n authorised immigration representative for a hassle free application experience.

Requirements for New Zealand Visa

The visa you need will depend on the type of course you choose, and how long you want to stay in New Zealand. While studying in New Zealand, it’s important to maintain your Fee-Paying student status. This status relates to the purpose, or reason why you came to New Zealand.


To apply for a visa, you must have the following documentation ready:

  • A valid passport which must be valis for at least three months after your period of stay in New Zealand
  • - A letter of acceptance from a New Zealand education provider states the minimum course duration, total tuition fee and whether the tuition fee is in domestic and foreign currency. The course must be approved by the New Zealand Qualifications Authority.

Additional documents required :

  • Academic preparation documents such as transcripts, diplomas, degrees or certificates.
  • Current application form- Student Visa application form
  • Correct Visa application fee
  • Tuition fee receipt showing payment to date.
  • Evidence that you have sufficient funds to cover your living expenses throughout the periods of your stay. You will need to show you have NZ $15,000 for a full yeah of study or NZ $ 1,250/month

This may include:

  • Bank statements.
  • Financial undertaking by a sponsor to cover accommodation and living costs.
  • Scholarship programs.
  • Evidence that you are leaving New Zealand after the completion of your course. This can be in the form of flight tickets; however, it is optional.
  • A police certificate if you are aged 17 years or over and plan to study for more than 24 months. A police certificate is a document which is used as evidence of good character.
  • An X-ray certificate - you will need to have a chest x-ray if you are staying in New Zealand for more than six months, or if you’re a citizen of a country with a relatively high incidence of tuberculosis, or if you’ve spent more than three months in the last five years in a country with a relatively high incidence of tuberculosis.
  • Full medical examination